,

,

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

just plain cute

lanie-girl playing on the slide. she shimmey's her toosh, let's go and goes down all by herself, doesn't need a push or anything. such a big girl. sniff sniff.


she also stands on the top and calls out to the world.... making sure they know she's queen of her slide i'm assuming.

(insert tarzan call here)

jane doesn't have a chance.

just being her fun little self!

she's also graduated to big-girl-closed-mouth-kisses.


Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

OMG! I love the last picture of her kissing dad! That is adorable you must frame it :)

Donna said...

I love the outside pixs....oh who am I kidding I love all pixs of Lanie!!!!!!1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails