i shitunot adelyn looks ridiculously adorable in her new raincoat and sunglasses...
my dad had surgery a few weeks ago and i shitunot elena signed her name perfectly on his cast...
i shitunot i meant to write about my brother tony's and my dad's birthdays that were over a month ago now...i shitunot i will stop talking about adelyn's first birthday someday...but today is not that day.
i shitunot on adelyn's birthday MINUTE (seriously like the exact minute she was born on her birthday) she stood up by herself from the floor for the first time...it was very cool. and i shitunot i caught it on film after she did it about 1/2 a dozen times...sideways.
ad standing from floor from Molly Leone on Vimeo.
i shitunot in the last few weeks i got my dear husband jason to do 2 things he said he would NEVER EVER do...1) cut the girls' fingernails and 2) buy me a minivan! woot woot!"The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one." ~Erma Bombeck
6 comments:
Molly, this made me lol! Ha! I loved the princess in training shirt that was filthy. And a minivan? I'm not totally sold, but I also only have one child. It made me think of the that commercial where the mom says "driving a minivan says sure I'm a mom, but I'm not rocking mom jeans." That commercial cracks me up! No mom jeans k Mol!?
this was a great post...! It entertained me during my morning cup of Java Joe. and yes I did LOL! Soooo I am not opposed to the mini van, I don't even have kids and I am ready to trade in my honda pilot for the odyssey, I mean a remote control for the doors, Im sold, and of course I am too darn short to cart kiddo's in a SUV, thank you dad for genetics. Anywho rock that mini van proudly!
Hot moms drive mini-vans in this town! ;)
And it must be a 2 year old girl thing because more of Lana's clothing gets thrown in the garbage than it does get put into storage for Leya. She is way more messy than Landen was at her age.
I shitunot this cracked me up!!! I liked the hair shot and reminding you of the toilet flushing!!!
I seriously love your posts, they make my day!! I hope you are making all of these into scrapbooks because they are priceless I tell you!!
I shitunot it took me at least three verses to realize what shitunot spelled. I was sounding it out trying hard to figure it out. I know you have never met me, but really I am not that dumb. I shitunot :) Great post, made me laugh, even a little at myself.
Post a Comment