elena 2 1/2 months...

adelyn 2 1/2 months
elena 3 months... [photo by emilie]

adelyn 3 months...
elena 3 months... [photo by emilie]

adelyn 3 months...
elena 3 months...

adelyn 3 months...
elena exersaucer...

adelyn exersaucer...
elena 4 months...

adelyn 4 months...
elena just waking up...

adelyn just waking up...
elena checking herself out...

adelyn checking herself out...
elena 4 1/2 months...

adelyn 4 1/2 months...
elena 4 1/2 months...

adelyn 4 1/2 months...
elena 5 months...

adelyn 5 months...
elena 5 month push up...

adelyn 5 month push up...
elena 5 1/2 months...

adelyn 5 1/2 months...
elena 5 1/2 months...

adelyn 5 1/2 months...
elena 5 1/2 months...

adelyn 5 1/2 months... [photo by elena] (check out that double chin on their mamma - that is hot! admit it!)
my stance remains....the same, but different. different, but the same. definitely related. sometimes i look at pictures and can barely tell them apart and others are way too obvious which one is which. so what do YOU think???
you can see a past comparison post here.
"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet." ~Vietnamese Proverb
and remembering all of those lost in 9.11 today...
"You can be sure that the American spirit will prevail over this tragedy." -Colin Powell
4 comments:
I love your comparisons!! You do a great job! They do look so very much like sista's with their similar poses and expressions - they are both gorgeous, healthy, strong, smart and loved...just perfect.
Yes...you can definitely tell they are sisters! I think their eyes look different for some reason....I love your comparison pics though...they will love to see those someday...both beautiful little girls!
wow! they do look a lot alike! that's crazy.
I think Adelyns eyes are more round in shape. Some of their pictures though are so similar that I would mix them up!
They are such beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment