,

,

Monday, November 14, 2011

run

these are my girls watching a local 10k race...

and who's the happiest runner in this race????

THIS guy....

wouldn't you be?! i didn't win any awards regarding my actual running, but i'm pretty sure i would've got the "spirit" award...ya know, had there been one...

because my family is so awesome. thank you to my girls, my husband and my parents for coming to watch and support me in a 10k last weekend...

i beat my goal by 3 1/2 minutes and they had everything to do with it...


"I run because I can. When I get tired, I remember those who can't run, what they would give to have this simple gift I take for granted, and I run harder for them. I know they would do the same for me." -Unknown

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Awesome MOlly - congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails