me! again.
24 - extra hours this year
4,116 - miles traveled
82 - hours with some of my favorite people
3 - people i missed more than anything
75 - minutes showered by myself
2 - awful horrifying ridiculous disturbing traumatizing flights
9 - our fathers said on flight #1
3 - hours spent choking back my vomit on flight #2
22 - straight hours awake
14 - hours traveled by myself
847 - squats and lunges in body works class
1 1/2 - hours with ellen degeneres, aaaagain
3 - huge names dropped as we got a behind the scenes tour of the warner bros poperty
631 - tv's they have going at once in the control room
5 - different colors (that may be pushing it) in ellen's closet, holy neutral batman
1 - squirrel that does tricks, for realz
200 - dollars in gift cards won
9+ - hours shopping
hundreds - spent shopping
1 - good hour spent being pampered
2 - baseball games won!
5 - (at least) hours dancing like an idiot
4,526 - calories averaged a day
3 - lbs gained
3rd - season of friends watched in it's entirity
3 - stuffed carry-on's due to shopping
4 - very happy hearts reunited
"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class." ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh
3 comments:
With exception of the flights, it sounds like a great time! I'm sure the girls are happy to have Mama back, though :)
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE this blog but I love you more. The squats, the shopping, the dancing, the drinking, ELLEN, ELLEN and more ELLEN!!!! Please come back soon HOLLY. 82 hours with you wasn't enough; heck, you guys just need to move to Cali. I LOVE YOU BESTIE!!!! Love, Heidi (since I can only post a comment anonymously)
Ellen again?! Awesome!
Post a Comment