i shitunot i can't make a decision to save my life right now. i don't know what's going on. usually i'm miss decisive.
i shitunot every time ad teeths, she gets 4 at a time. 4 eye teeth for the last few weeks. poor babe.
i shitunot e comes to our bed every morning between 5am and 6am. it's the best and worst thing ever.
i shitunot we have been trying to bake around here as a family and were recently reminded we should stop and stop now!
i shitunot it is truly impressive the damage i've been doing with all this baking.
the girls have a pretend vacuum with an actual brush on the bottom and i shitunot it has collected enough of MY hair to make me an extra pony-tail. will i ever stop shedding? ewwww.
i shitunot i think i am 85% thug given the way my body reacts to rap.
i shitunot my dad just had a minor heart attack reading the above statement. sorry dad. i groove to oldies too.
i shitunot j and i changed sides of the bed the other night...just for kicks. it was like we were at a sleepover and got the giggles for about 15 mins. i also got one of the worst nights sleep ever. never again.
i went to go to the bathroom today and instead i ended up cleaning the bathroom. i shitunot i didn't realize i still had to pee for a good 30 mins after.
i shitunot i just walked past a doll that was slouched over so i 'fixed' her cuz she looked uncomfortable.
"If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered." ~Edgar Allan Poe
4 comments:
LOL! Hilarious post. I don't think I could switch sides. I just couldn't do it!
My Dad also listens to oldies thanks to your dad...it's so he can brush up on artists for when he rides with your dad in the car. ha!
I always do that with the bathroom. It's a little bit harder at 34 weeks pregnant though.
HAHAHAHA Thanks for the morning laugh. I can picture Uncle Mark's reaction to the rap part. Too funny!
Switching sides; I'd be up for it, but Shane, not so much. He likes routine.
I shitunot, I am still laughing...
Great post!
OMG! I swear...we don't really know each other but we are almost the same! My hair is everywhere! And it drives my daughters dad CRAAAAAZYYY! I want to stop shedding already! I can't believe i'm not bald yet!!! I also fix my daughters dolls because they don't look comfy! I love reading your blogs everyday...and I love the camera you use! Your pictures come out awesome!
So cute! :) Your girls are so lucky to have you for a mom.
Post a Comment