they start with washing their hands and grabbing a mat. then they sing a welcome song and call attendance. when your name is called you get to jump up and sit down. we heard, "elena" and she jumped up and sat right down in one motion. she must have jumped a little extra hard cuz momentum took her face right to the floor when she sat down. :(
within 2 minutes of the very first observable class, my baby had a mouth and chin full of blood and a big 'ole fat lip! :(
after some tears, hugs and an ice pack she returned to dance...
of course she still grabbed that ice pack QUITE OFTEN throughout the class...
and of course hammed it up when it was asked of her...
the girl can dance... ;)
her lip must have hurt cuz she really kept at that ice pack throughtout the class...
lanie's class is for 3 year olds...turning 4. the teachers do really really well with them. the first semester has been more of a sing and dance combination...
they had some real cute activities and all the girls followed direction real well!
this second semester will start to focus on actual dance steps...
e's dance class from Molly Leone on Vimeo.
"I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance." ~George Balanchine



2 comments:
Awe...Poor Elena! :( She is a trooper though. Her dance calss looks like so much fun!! :)
Poor little thing. I'm glad she was still able to dance. She looks adorable and I found myself smiling throughout the whole video. I love it :)
Post a Comment