,

,

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

yoga

one of elena's favorite things to do is yoga!! comcast 'on demand' has kids' fitness programs and miss elena LOVES the yoga ones. they are 12 minutes long and she insists we do about 6 of them in a row. don't ask where she gets that!! ha! but she does plenty of yoga everyday! it's the cutest thing!

up...

and over...

she's 'eating off of the table' she's making...pretty impressive...

walking like an 'ant'...

up...

and over...

and all the way over...

to the side...

twist one way...

and the other way...

now fast...


again, up...

and over...

the "slide" pose...

relaxation time...

she gets really into it...

and of course, "namaste..."

i can't tell you how much she truly loves this. and it's the sweetest thing how into it she gets. and it's so great for her! big cheers for kids yoga on demand! she asks to do her 'stretches' everyday! maybe i could learn a thing or two from my little yoga pro!

"I do yoga so that I can stay flexible enough to kick my own arse if necessary." ~Betsy CaƱas Garmon

4 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

well that's officially the cutest thing I have ever seen....

amber ceresa said...

I was going to leave the same exact comment....cutest thing ever!

The Roose Family said...

She amazes me - how cool!

Donna said...

LMAO....if it is this funny in pictures I can only imagine how funny it is in person :} she is awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails