,

,

Sunday, March 28, 2010

ad's smash cake

thursday night, the four of us had a mini celebration for miss ad's first!! here are a ton of pictures of her with her smash cake. i was hoping to do a whole smash cake photo shoot, but she wasn't having it. she did much better in her high chair, but the overall ruling is - NOT a fan of cake....yet!

































she had HAD it! a lot more playing than tasting. but i know she will be loving cake soon enough!


“Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.” - Author Unknown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it may be wrong to say, but I will blame it on not being a mother yet, but babies are so dang cute when they are crying, or starting to cry...I mean her eyes are just innocent with a little bit of tear in them, like woah mom and dad this cake thing is not that cool...but so adorable!!! Looks like adelyn had a very happy first b day! And Elena was loving that cake!!! I tell leesh I love the pics of Grey throwing a tantrum. Horrible of me...

Unknown said...

LOL! Love some of her faces. And the new pic at the top of your blog is so adorable! And P.S. I wish I didn't like cake...;-)

Lisa said...

soooo cute! Beautiful little girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails