,

,

Friday, March 12, 2010

H, I, J

elena, you are just continuing to LOVE our little crafts! you have so much fun! especially gluing - that is your favorite! here are your letters H, I and J. while doing letter I, we discovered you like to write too!

H is for...


hearts...
H is for...
hula dancer...(i got the idea here) (i helped color her hair and nose cuz you couldn't see your's)
H is for...
house...

I is for... (you loved this idea - i think you thought it was going to be edible!)
ice cream...

I is for... (you loved this one too. you wanted to decorate the whole house in cotton balls!)
igloo...


I is for...


island...
J is for...
jack-o-lantern... (you liked this one cuz you are loving halloween. we still read halloween books and talk about what you want to dress up as and going trick-or-treating!)

J is for...

jewelry...(you LOVED this one! you wanted to make a necklace too, but i thought a cut-out of your head/neck would be a bit odd.)

J is for...
jellyfish... (i love the thumb's up!)



"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home." ~Twyla Tharp

2 comments:

Lisa said...

way to go! she's so proud!

amber ceresa said...

I love how proud she is with all her crafts! She has such a great smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails